FREE E-TRANSCRIPT VIEWER
Just like with the popular Adobe PDF Viewer, after you have downloaded the E-Transcript Viewer once, you can open any RealLegal E-Transcript file you receive.
Important: You must have Windows administrative rights on the computer where you install RealLegal E-Transcript Viewer. How do you know if you have administrative rights? If you download the envsetup.exe file and then nothing happens when you click Run or Open (Step 4 below), you do not have administrative rights on the computer. Contact your IT department.
1. Click on the button above.
2. The License Agreement window will open. Scroll to the bottom of the window and click on Accept.
3. When the File Download box opens, click “Save”.
Note: Your browser may display its standard warning about downloading files from the Internet.
4. Select a location where you want to save the “EBundleViewer.exe” file.
5. When the Download Complete box opens, click “Open” (or “Run” for Windows® XP users) to install the free Viewer and place the E-Transcript Viewer icon on your desktop. When you want to use the Viewer in the future, you simply double-click the icon on your desktop.
Note: Your browser may display its standard warning about knowing the publisher (or source) of the file.
6. You DO NOT need to download and install the E-Transcript Viewer every time you receive an E-Transcript file.
Courtesy RealLegal, San Francisco, CA 94105. www.reallegal.com
The Portable E-Transcript Allows you to:
Search and find terms within your E-Transcript and word index
Receive E-Transcript format (PTX) via email, Dropbox, and iTunes®
Add electronic highlighting and notes
Email a transcript with highlighting and notes from your iPad or iPhone
Update the transcript in the desktop version of Westlaw® Case Notebook
to include the highlighting and notes added in the app.